Whole Body Arctic Cryotherapy (WBAC) has evolved from traditional cold therapy to a more comfortable, effective and less invasive approach.
Unlike traditional cold therapy, WBAC does not lower muscle and core temperatures, avoiding associated drawbacks and discomforts. WBAC uses a cold mist to trigger a systematic response throughout the body that will leave you rejuvenated and refreshed, and will boost vitality, increase metabolism and enhance immunity while reducing inflammation. Cryotherapy has been common practice in Europe and Japan for over 40 years. In the USA there is an estimated and rapidly growing 3.5 million sessions taking place every year since its initial introduction about 15 years ago.
Whether your objective is Wellness & Longevity, Anti-aging, Fit Lifestyle, or Sports & Athletics, Arctic Cryotherapy is a vital component of the individualized programs we offer. In our programs, we boost the efficacy of WBAC by using the human body systematic circulatory response to WBAC as an enabler and a catalyst in combining it with other modalities within your specific program to reach optimum results toward your objective.
CERULEAN hosts the most advanced Cryotherapy center in Arizona and offers 3 different types of Arctic Cryotherapy options that we generally offer embedded in our individualized programs for most efficacy or as stand-alone or add-on modalities if desired.
Whole Body Arctic Cryotherapy (WBAC)
Localized Arctic Cryotherapy
What if the fountain of youth wasn’t a fountain at all? Welcome to the healthy, non-invasive, and chemical free facial. It combines the healing benefits of cold therapy while promoting the body natural ability to heal and renew the skin without any chemicals. The best part about it is that it takes less than 15 minutes per facial.
BENEFITS OF ARCTIC CRYO FACIALS:
- Minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulate Collagen production for tighter skin
- Reduce pore size
- Diminish dark spots
- Return skin’s elasticity to that of a younger age
- Soothe puffiness, redness and skin irritations such as eczema, rosacea and dermatitis
- Enhance skin tone and texture
- Trigger hair follicle growth in lashes and scalp for longer, stronger shiny locks and lashes
The article below has some great tips on how you can "Stick to your Goals." Comment Below if any of these help you! Cerulean can also guide you in achieving your goals with personalized testing and recommendations. Give us a call at (480) 362-3622 for more information. #cerulean #sticktoyourgoal #goals #healthfromwithin
Here's a follow-up to our last post explaining the Science behind Cryotherapy. Don't forget to call us and book your 1st session for $20! (480) 362-3622
WHOLE BODY ARCTIC CRYOTHERAPY (WBAC) PRICING
Your First Session: $20
Single Session: $55
(5) Session Package: $225
(10) Session Package: $395
WBAC MEMBERSHIP PRICING
“Pay as you go” Cryotherapy Membership: $49/mo. *
- One-time $50 initiation fee valid as long as membership stays current.
- (1) Whole Body Cryotherapy session included**
- $17/session per additional sessions
- (1) x inflammation biomarker baseline test (Objectively quantify inflammation in your body)**
Cryotherapy Prime Membership: $195/mo.
- (10) Whole Body Cryotherapy sessions per month**
- (4) x 30 minutes restorative cellular health & wellness therapy sessions**
- (1) x inflammation biomarker monthly retest (Quantify objectively the benefits of Cryo on your body)**
Cryotherapy Ultimate Membership: $245/mo.
- (20) Whole Body Cryotherapy sessions per month**
- (8) x 30 minutes restorative cellular health & wellness therapy sessions**
- (1) x inflammation biomarker monthly retest( Quantify objectively the benefits of Cryo on your body)**
LOCALIZED ARCTIC CRYOTHERAPY PRICING
Single Session: $35
5 Session Package: $150
ARCTIC CRYO-FACIAL PRICING
Single Session: $50
5 Session Package: $225
10 Session Package: $395
*$50 initiation fee due at sign-up. **Sessions are available on a ”use it or lose it” basis during the monthly period.