CERULEAN opened its doors in the fall of 2015 in Scottsdale, AZ. The brick and mortar center focuses on cellular fitness and human health performance, using physiology as an underlying baseline and monitoring system to provide its clients with completely individualized plans to help them reach their fitness, wellness, and life performance goals with the utmost efficiency and predictability.
The center has successfully worked with individuals from all walks of life, top amateur and professional athletes, people with various compromised health conditions, referrals from various medical practices and clinics, and with people simply concerned with their wellbeing and healthspan.
Outside its center, CERULEAN offers a comprehensive physiologic assessment platform called BALANCE360 that can be deployed on-site, at facilities, virtually anywhere. BALANCE360 delivers insightful and data-driven physiologic information that is used to generate 100% individualized lifestyle adjustment recommendations, as well as, fitness/wellness/health facility-specific program participation recommendations to help a person reach their goals.
THE PLATFORM IS COMPOSED OF:
A DATA COLLECTION KIOSK. The kiosk uses and relies on proven technologies (Bio-impedance Analysis - Heart Rate Variability - Galvanic Skin Response) as a means to collect the relevant raw data. Historically, these technologies have been spread across single-purpose instruments and are typically operator reliant and produce single-dimension feedback. Here, these same technologies are embedded in a single near-self-serve kiosk for ultimate client convenience, comfort, and time efficiency consideration (65 seconds for the entire test).
A DATA ANALYSIS AND DATA REPORTING LAYER that generates a status report containing:
- A relative-scoring system summary dashboard for quick overall status review
- An individual physiologic baseline itemized report for all desired biomarkers
- A progress tracking breakdown at the individual biomarker level and across all biomarkers
- An itemized series of individualized actionable lifestyle adjustments aimed to address any deficiencies identified in the baseline analysis
- A series of club/facility-specific customizable recommendations for programs and services that are offered at the facility
A POPULATION LEVEL REPORTING LAYER that is configurable:
- Per facility
- Per program
- Across facilities and/or programs
BENEFITS TO FITNESS CLUBS/FACILITIES
BROADEN BUSINESS OFFERING AND ADD MARKET DIFFERENTIATOR TOOL
Get in the game
GET OUTCOME-BASED INDIVIDUAL AND POPULATION FEEDBACK TO MAXIMIZE ENGAGEMENT, REVENUE, AND RETENTION
Enjoy revenue from BALANCE360 at your discretion
access untapped REVENUE
Deploy new revenue generating services that meet the hidden needs of your existing client base by delivering data-driven targeted self-care programs like:
Learn more about our programs
- Jeoffrey Drobot, Exercise Physiologist, Naturopathic Medicine
- Jamie Wright, DO, MS - Metabolic and Nutritional Medicine Board Certified Physician