PRECISE HYDRATION FOR OPTIMUM
HEALTH & LIFE PERFORMANCE
We’ve all heard and have been reminded to “drink plenty of water and stay hydrated”, but what does that really mean? How do I ensure that my specific body stays hydrated since there only seems to be generic recommendations available to me or other recommendations are based on scale weight or BMI which does not take into consideration my specific body composition (body fat – lean mass – intercellular and extracellular body water), age and activity level, as if, all bodies and lifestyles were created equal.
proper hydration is key
Although they are recommending drinking more water, which is good in itself, here are some of the misleading tips and myths that do not have legitimate scientific evidence behind them and can misguide your path to proper hydration for your specific body.
- Drink eight 8/10-ounce glasses of water daily.
- Drink 2 glasses after waking up, 1 glass before a meal and 1 glass before going to bed
- You should consume half of your body weight in ounces of water daily
- Drink water as soon as you begin to feel thirsty and each time after you urinate
To successfully hydrate your body and avoid the detriments that can be associated with ANY level of chronic dehydration, daily water intake recommendations must not be guided by a “one size fit all” approach, but rather be individualized for each person.
BENEFITS OF DATA-DRIVEN INDIVIDUALIZED HYDRATION
Not only water is the metaphorical ‘low hanging fruit’ to improving your health, wellness, fitness and anti-aging goals but from a physiological standpoint, PROPER AND BALANCED hydration is scientifically proven to be related to:
- preserving cardiovascular function, organ function, nervous system & immune function
- helping regulate blood pressure
- helping with optimum weight (fat) loss efficiency
- boosting energy and vitality
- boosting cellular health and slowing down the aging process
- improving skin elasticity and overall skin health
- balancing body composition
- enabling peak athletic performance
- …… and much more
Three questions remain:
- How much daily water intake is right for me to ensure ideal hydration for my body?
- How do I regulate and track my water intake throughout the day?
- How do I know when I reached ideal hydration?
WHAT WE OFFER
While most people know that staying well hydrated is of the utmost importance, according to the Institute of Medicine, up to 75 percent of Americans are functioning in a chronic state of dehydration. Our simple and non-invasive PRECISION HYDRATION program will help you objectively understand your current hydration status and subsequently track you daily consumption in an effort to keep you away from this unfortunate and alarming statistic.
Our PRECISION HYDRATION program is center around scientific-based and data-driven INDIVIDUALIZED hydration for your specific body with ideal hydration outcome as the objective. Our hydration assessment will provide you with your current hydration level and the exact amount of water you need to drink daily to reach ideal hydration, based on your body composition, your age and your activity level, while our smart water bottle will remind you, track and regulate your water intake throughout the day.
Your individualized Baseline Precision Hydration assessment: $45
Your Smart Water Bottle and app: $99
Your individualized Baseline Precision Hydration Package: baseline assessment + Smart Water Bottle and app: $125
COMMIT TO YOUR HYDRATION SUCCESS UP-FRONT
(90) day individualized hydration plan: baseline assessment test + (3) retests (30/60/90 days): $135
(90) day individualized hydration plan with Smart Water Bottle: $225
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT OF PROPER HYDRATION WITH OUR PRECISION HYDRATION PROGRAMS
The article below has some great tips on how you can "Stick to your Goals." Comment Below if any of these help you! Cerulean can also guide you in achieving your goals with personalized testing and recommendations. Give us a call at (480) 362-3622 for more information. #cerulean #sticktoyourgoal #goals #healthfromwithin
Here's a follow-up to our last post explaining the Science behind Cryotherapy. Don't forget to call us and book your 1st session for $20! (480) 362-3622