Have you ever heard the quote by Wayne Dyer, “you are just one thought away from changing your life”? Well, we believe you could be just one habit away from changing your life. Habits are the small things we do every single day, that compound, over time, and make a big impact on our life.
Eat one cookie a day, seems harmless? But, if you eat one cookie a day over time it will negatively impact your health. The key to living a healthy lifestyle is to find simple habits that you can create in your life that compound over time and result in a positive impact.
For example, working out and moving your body just 30 minutes a day, or even 15 minutes a day if you are not currently active. Tracking how much water you drink every day. Swapping out your greasy breakfast for a nourishing green smoothie.
Life is busy and we understand time is limited so it is important that you choose habits that are packed with benefits. Taking a physical test like our Body 360 test can be super helpful in determining what sort of habits would be MOST effective and crucial for your unique body.
For example, if we find that your body has high levels of inflammation, one of our favorite habits is incorporating Whole Body Arctic Cryotherapy into your healthy routine. While we would recommend you incorporate cryotherapy for its ability to decrease inflammation, it is FULL of other benefits that you will get from incorporating just one simple habit.
The benefits of cryotherapy include:
- Just 3 minutes replaces traditional ice therapy
- Sore muscles recover quicker post-training
- Speeds up rehabilitation
Increases metabolic rate
- Effective as an hour of cardio exercise
- Burns an average of 400-600 calories per session
- Improves overall metabolism
- Provides a natural boost of energy
- Helps improve depression & other mood disorders
Increases range of motion
- Decreases the risk of injury
Improved immune system
- Decreases the prevalence of colds and other illnesses
Increases collagen production
- Tightens and firms the skin for a more youthful appearance
- Minimize chronic pain
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves skin conditions
Increases testosterone levels and libido