Body Composition Test
Whether the goal is athletic performance, natural wellness, weight loss, longevity or vitality, understanding your cellular health and physiological fitness levels are critical to successfully meeting your objectives.
As complex as this may sound, this can be easily accomplished through a series of non-invasive tests that provide a baseline to enable a data-driven approach to wellness, longevity or athletic performance, aligned to your body’s individualized needs, and your objectives.
Body Composition Analysis
6 reasons to get tested and to know YOUR numbers
Get informed on your inner body, which is as critical to your success as the engine is to a racecar.
Allows you to understand your starting point based on quantitative data rather than how you feel or how you think the path forward should be.
Let’s you avoid generic solutions to the highly individualized requirements of your body.
So you can get specific fitness, exercise and diet recommendations that are tailored to your own body. These are likely to generate predictive results because the intricacies of your inner body have been taken into consideration in the development of the plan.
You can benefit from quantitative positive reinforcement over time.
Enables you to confirm efficacy of regimen in place or make data-driven adjustments as you go.
CERULEAN Physio360 test series provides in-depth understanding of your cardiovascular system, as well as individualized metabolic needs in terms of macro- and micronutrients. CERULEAN’s Physio360 physiological assessment delivers a comprehensive diagnostic test with easy-to-understand recommendations that would otherwise require a referral to a pulmonologist, cardiologist and nutritionist. The series of tests includes:
- Resting Metabolic Rate
- How Many Calories Should I Consume?
- Nutritional Assessment
- What Type/Percentages of Macronutrients?
- What Should I Look for in a Multivitamin?
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Do I Have Any Underlying Lung Conditions?
- Hemodynamic Response to Exercise (Rest, Stress, Recovery)
- Does My Heart Rate, Blood Pressure and Oxygen Saturation Respond Normally?
- 12-Lead Electrocardiography (Rest & Stress)
- Do I Have Any Underlying Heart Conditions?
- VO2 max & Anaerobic Threshold Performance Testing
- How Fit Am I?
- How Can I Optimize the Efficiency of My Exercise?
- Maximal Heart Rate Training Zones- What HR Should I Train at to Reach My Goals?
- Strategic analysis of HR at anaerobic threshold allows for individualized heart rate zones for weight loss (peak fat metabolism) and improved fitness (transition to glycogen/carbohydrate metabolism) to be generated.
- Lactate Threshold Training Zones – What training zones are best for me?
- Analysis of HR/Power at anaerobic threshold allows for an individualized lactate threshold training regimen to be established, which if followed, will allow for high intensity exercise to be tolerated for an extended period of time.
- Training Recommendations- What Exercises Am I Capable Of To Achieve Goals?
- Based on the achieved relative VO2 max (ml/kg/min) equated into terms of metabolic equivalents (METs), CERULEAN is able to recommend exercises that are safe, yet effective for meeting or exceeding an athlete’s goals
- Metabolic Equivalents Training decreases risk of overtraining
- Nutritional Assessment/Recommendations – How many calories should I eat in a day?
- Individualized metabolic needs established during a resting metabolic rate test are strategically analyzed to customize macronutrient, micronutrient and supplementation plans specific to an individual’s goals, whether it be weight maintenance, improved fitness or any other.
CERULEAN Cellular360 test series uses the most accurate bioelectrical impedance technology of its kind to deliver a thorough and individualized cellular health assessment with determination of deficiencies, to help adjust lifestyle choices, sustain health span and vitality, lower the risk of chronic and degenerative medical conditions and help drive overall longevity and healthspan. The series of tests includes: