Lower Body Compression Therapy
Traditionally Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) is known as a type of gentle manual massage intended to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph which carries waste products away from the tissues back toward the heart. The lymph system depends on intrinsic contractions of the smooth muscle cells in the walls of lymph vessels and the movement of skeletal muscles to propel lymph through the vessels to lymph nodes. From lymph nodes, the lymph then travels to the lymph ducts which return lymph to the cardiovascular system. Manual lymph drainage uses a specific amount of pressure and rhythmic circular movements to stimulate lymph flow.
By using sequential compression algorithm patterns with pressures up to 140mmHg, CERULEAN’s Lower Body Compression Bodysuit Therapy device delivers results greatly superior to traditional manual lymphatic drainage massages because the pressure is applied throughout the circumference of the leg at much higher pressures, hence:
Single Session: $45
5 Session Package: $200
10 Session Package: $375
- Helping to avoid and reduce the development of cellulite and the accumulation of liquid
- Contributing to prevention and reduction of varicose
- Helping to strengthen loose skin (resulting from pregnancy or weight-loss)
- Providing immediate relief for “heavy legs”
- Speeding-up recovery of skin after liposuction, laser lipolysis, cavitation and other medical treatments
- We invite you to couple your session of Lower Body Compression Therapy with a Whole Body Arctic Cryotherapy session for enhanced results.